• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Worst Movie you ever saw

theogre_52

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2010
Eastern, Iowa
Don't know why I started this...But my wife watches the shows that I like so I watch what she likes with her. I just wanted to say the worst movie I ever saw was Cherie...The wife even agreed.

Re: Worst Movie you ever saw

The Mexican--I was hoping for some spraypainting and some dudes wearing Raiders jerseys to get shot up in their respective gangs, but I was disappointed.

I walked out on a movie, don`t remember which one though.

Not the bees!
Not the bees!

Well, "The Day the Fish Came Out " was so bad it was good.
The "Wolfman" blew, but isn't the worst ever.
Guccione's "Caligula" may be the worst movie ever made.
Shayamalan's "happening" is right up there.

'The Box' with Cameron Diaz (?). It ended and my wife and I were like, stupified. By the end I would have pressed the button just to kill myself.

"The Other Guys" was pretty bad from this year.

Just tried to watch The 41 year old virgin who knocked up Sarah Marshall and felt super bad about it. IT sucked horribly there were a few laughs here and there but it was pathetic to say the least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">House of 1000 Corpses. I tried twice, walked out once, fell asleep once. </div></div>

This is mine as well. Stupid. Pointless. Dull.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santee116</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Punch Drunk Love, with Adam Sandler.

Very, very bad. Stay away. </div></div>

I tried to watch this...it was the only movie ever that we shut off while watching it at home.

"Battlefield Earth" - and I spent almost a year working on that POS

Despite being the worst movie I ever saw it was also one of my favorites

badtaste.jpg

Traffic! Tried to watch it twice, once at the theater and once on HBO, walked out 45 min in, turned it even sooner at home.

Crank 2 was pretty damn bad. Looked like everyone involved in the film just stopped giving a %*@^ halfway through filming it. I saw it on DVD at a friend's house and STILL felt like I got ripped off somehow.

LOL you mean you didn't like 'In the Army Now'? Or that 90's gem 'BioDome'?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SeVpY8Pxx4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SeVpY8Pxx4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">office space.

It doesn't even deserve to be capitalized, it was that bad. </div></div>

I thought that it was pretty good, but I also watched it after living it for 3 years...

Mr. Bean. However many years ago that was. Took the kids to see it since it was supposed to be this great, funny movie. Even they wanted to walk out of the theater when we finally decide to bail. Dad... can we go, this is stupid!, LOL.

Yeah, Adaptation was pretty bad.

I'd have to say Gigli stands out in my mind as being particularly awful.

Other worthy ones I really didn't care for:
The Room
Cutthroat Island
Nothing But Trouble
Highlander 2
Troll 2

I could probably make a pretty long list.

Open range with Kevin Cosrtner. Only movie I'be ever walked out of the theatre while watching it.

Demonicus. So shitty that you can win money with it. It is shit.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zOiB7lcKnM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zOiB7lcKnM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I went to see "malibu's most wanted" with my wife, her cousin and his girlfriend at the time. They've since gotten married and I still can't stand to be around either one of them for dragging me to that god forsaken movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: petrochempros.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Open range with Kevin Cosrtner. Only movie I'be ever walked out of the theatre while watching it.

41 </div></div>

you take that back </div></div>
Take it back twice! Open Range is one of my fave flicks!

Sorry man, can't do it. That movie S.U.C.K.E.D. If it makes you feel any better Water World sucked too! Oh yeah, so did The Postman. Dancing with Wolves was okay though.

The Other Guys, Bruno, Cloverfield.

The other guys wasnt funny, at all
Bruno... gay
Cloverfield, shitty visual effects and piss poor camera useage

Showgirls. My buddy wanted to see it because the chick from saved by the Bell showed her tits. Fucking terrible, hateful movie, I walked out and that asshole sat through the whole thing.

Normally I like Paul Verhoven stuffs for the tongue and cheek aspect, and unnecessary gore. He really failed hard trying to make a serious movie. Robocop was really rad. Great for a B-grade movie.

59abc778d2be574f01ce1fad55e187556227e6c7_m.gif

Lake House. suck fest 101! Tried to exit theater as a shape-shifter, but my wife caught me. After the movie, I never use these two words in the same sentence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite being the worst movie I ever saw it was also one of my favorites

badtaste.jpg
</div></div>

I saw this and you're right, it was balls.

My Worst Movies-
Day of the Dead-Featuring Nick Cannon (Biggest Douchebag ever)
Zombie Diaries (Features British Country side NOTHING HAPPENS)
Catwoman (Hot but Stupid movie in general)
Nacho Libre (Not Funny)
Fantastic 4 (No Words)
The Karate Kid (Jaden Smith-Can't act)
Spy Kids (Just plain dumb)

Slingblade.

I was told it was GREAT. I watched the entire movie waiting for the one part that made it great. Wanted to leave through the whole thing but didn't want to miss that part. It never came.

"I like french fried per-taters........... Ummm hmmm"

I am thankful to say that I have not nor will see half of these movies. They are now on my never to be watched list...titanic is at the top.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: petrochempros.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Avatar... Pocahontas with aliens, meh </div></div>

Assuming you saw the countless trailers and millions spent on advertising, what exactly were your expectations for Avatar?

Perhaps you were doing someone a favor by seeing it.

avatar was bad, (the hero gets killed by the traitor) but i cant believe no ones correctly identified the worst ever. everybody knows its borat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: petrochempros.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry man, can't do it. That movie S.U.C.K.E.D. If it makes you feel any better Water World sucked too! Oh yeah, so did The Postman. Dancing with Wolves was okay though. </div></div>

Ugh... some of the best movies ever made... I guess your more into transformers and other crappy movies with fast flashing special effects? </div></div>

Negative Sir, top 5:

Saving Private Ryan
Gladiator
Braveheart
Band of Brothers (I know, not an actual movie)
Spaceballs (my guilty pleasure)

Transformers was made tolerable by Megan Fox.

I don't know the worst movie of all time, but I know that the most disappointing one is Boondock Saints II. I could not even finish watching that movie it was so bad. Major disappointment especially because the first one was so good.