• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Worst thing about my NF....

Re: Worst thing about my NF....

I cheated and mounted and shot my Hensoldt for a week then I wrapped it and put it under the tree.
laugh.gif

I have a Dillon 550 under the tree and I am waiting for next Friday too. I feel your pain.

I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeo556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cry me a river, I think theres a sweater under the tree waiting for me.
grin.gif
</div></div> Same here!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her. </div></div>

COACH BAG!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her.</div></div> Marriage.
laugh.gif

Get her a second job so the good gifts keep comming all year long.

Disclaimer: My wife has not agreed with this logic for many years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her.</div></div> Marriage.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

No doubt. Definately would require serious consideration based on her generosity alone. She sounds like she may be a keeper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exhogflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her. </div></div>

COACH BAG!!! </div></div>

Maybe 20 Coach bags?

She is a keeper, she's great I'm very lucky to have found her.
Till her I could never really imagine marriage with anyone I have dated, but looks like were going to Bora Bora in the summer so my plan is to propose there on the beach at night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know what mine is yet, but my wife said it's at the neighbors house and takes two people to move it.

I think she got me a coffin. </div></div>

You could make a hide out of a coffin.

At least it's something big!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know what mine is yet, but my wife said it's at the neighbors house and takes two people to move it.

I think she got me a coffin. </div></div>

Or anti tank weapon...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her. </div></div>
How about a GA Precision, KMW, Patriot Arms or AI rifle to go with it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her. </div></div>
How about a GA Precision, KMW, Patriot Arms or AI rifle to go with it? </div></div>

My gift to myself was an AIAW.
She's just getting into shooting now, she'd never fired a firearm before she met me.

I went with 3.5-15x50 MLR with zero stop. I have been saving for a while and my wife said to order it and she would pay the rest for Xmas. It is going on a 5R also.

Make sure you cheak it out before you mount it I just bought a 3.5/15 x50 /NXS on friday and it has some thing like hair on the inside of the rear lense so I am calling nightforce on monday to ship it back I guess no SHOOTEN this week.I hope they will pay for the shipping , <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bt4lsu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that it is under my Christmas tree and I can't open it for another week.
Going to be a long week! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exhogflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still haven't gotten my gift for the GF yet. She got me the hensoldt and I'm at a loss at what is comparable for her. </div></div>

COACH BAG!!! </div></div>

Maybe 20 Coach bags?

She is a keeper, she's great I'm very lucky to have found her.
Till her I could never really imagine marriage with anyone I have dated, but looks like were going to Bora Bora in the summer so my plan is to propose there on the beach at night. </div></div>
Aw, why piss around and wait that long?

Propose NOW, for a marriage on the beach at Bora Bora.

Or you could just cut all the social princess spendy society wedding crap and elope to Bora Bora the day after Christmas. Spend the money on HER, not on the party.

20 years for me and my sweetie.