• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Worth anything?

PRCDEATH

Private
Minuteman
Supporter+
Sep 9, 2021
Beaverton
Got any idea if any of these are worth anything? Have a buddy who’s mom passed and is trying to sort through the aftermath

WW II Argentine Mauser 7.65mm sportized. With box of war surplus, military point ammo.

Single shot .22. Old

12 gauge Remington pump shotgun Model 10A. Old

30:06 Remington Model 760 Gamemaster pump rifle. With scope

Montgomery Ward .410 gauge bolt-action shotgun. Barrel was shortened to 18 1/2”.

Browning “T-bolt” .22 bolt-action. With scope. mother’s hunting rifle.

.30 bolt-action hunting rifle. moms first hunting rifle.

Appreciate that sir but have no idea what they're worth and am trying to sort out for him the easiest way to establish value. I can put you in touch with him, but I'm more just trying to get an idea of how to get him answers...

Got any idea if any of these are worth anything? Have a buddy who’s mom passed and is trying to sort through the aftermath

WW II Argentine Mauser 7.65mm sportized. With box of war surplus, military point ammo.

Single shot .22. Old

12 gauge Remington pump shotgun Model 10A. Old

30:06 Remington Model 760 Gamemaster pump rifle. With scope

Montgomery Ward .410 gauge bolt-action shotgun. Barrel was shortened to 18 1/2”.

Browning “T-bolt” .22 bolt-action. With scope. mother’s hunting rifle.

.30 bolt-action hunting rifle. moms first hunting rifle.
Have to have a price and something for sale to have things in The buy/sell/trade.

Should move it to another sub forum. A mod will be along soon to tell you the same.

My advise, google all of them , on gun broker and set a price. My buddy owns a gun shop and he uses the blue book and references GB for real time prices.
yup, that is a good start, and you can get an idea on value vs condition and the range of prices.

Reactions: camocorvette
FWIW, I bought a “T” Bolt several years ago for $350. The previous owner had stripped it down to bare metal and refinished the stock. It also had a BSA Sweet 22 scope mounted in weaver see through rings. Depending on condition, I would say that is a reasonable lower price.