• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would BFC hit it.

Would he?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Its fluid

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Made an order to put covid patients in assisted living facilities but made sure to move their his / its mom out before they arrived......

Got to be payback to PA dems for their election work.

I certainly respect His, Her, its right to its choice of gender but goddamn its as ugly as I am.

Last edited:
I'd hit it with an 18 wheeler......

Doc

We are the laughing stock of the world. His cabinets are full of circus freaks.....
Likely depends on which part of the world you're speaking of. Europe would approve. The commies and Muslims, yeah, their laughing.

For real I am glad someone caught this. Hypocrisy and virtue signaling is hilarious.
I caught it before I posted it, thought about it, considered GG's post, and added the disclaimer that I dont care about her orientation, so your out of luck there little minds.

And I didnt see DumbYankee's post cause hes on ignore as in ignorant. See LBC's post just above, LOL (Not).

Reactions: Ravenworks
Virtue signaling at its finest. “She’s” so brave.

Stick a fork in us. We’re done.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Virtue signaling at its finest. “She’s” so brave.

Stick a fork in us. We’re done.
The faster this train goes off the tracks the faster we can rebuild.

Please, put as many incompetent people as possible in power. Preferably ones there because of identity politics. They have such a great track record of success.

Please, put as many incompetent people as possible in power. Preferably ones there because of identity politics. They have such a great track record of success.

Scary, aint it. Id ask how did we get to this point but its pretty evident.

Thanks media.

I use Yahoo. They are completely demonizing anything right of center and kissing the ass of anything left of center.

Scary, aint it. Id ask how did we get to this point but its pretty evident.

Thanks media.

I use Yahoo. They are completely demonizing anything right of center and kissing the ass of anything left of center.
Which media isnt at this time.

Doc

Reactions: Maggot
Of course BFC would hit it. Is that even a question? BFC would fuck a snake if someone held its head!

You did say Suck Sess? Old ones are hard hearing

giphy (6).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
Is this a serious question?

Is this a serious question?
No!

Just clowning around to blow off the stress of the moments, and to give DumbYankee something to hate me for and call me a hypocrite about. 😂

But its looking like the elections. Fluid was clearly winning and all of a sudden Yes to a huge spike.

We need BFC to settle the question.

Reactions: The D
No!

Just clowning around to blow off the stress of the moments, and to give DumbYankee something to hate me for and call me a hypocrite about. 😂

But its looking like the elections. Fluid was clearly winning and all of a sudden Yes to a huge spike.

We need BFC to settle the question.
I’m sure there will be qualifiers but isn’t the answer “yes”?

Not much I wouldn't fuck but, that ugly thing, not just no but hell fuckin no and besides, I love Oprah.
Sure do wish she would come up with that helicopter I have been writing to her about all of these years.