• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would it be bad to turn around a gun patch on a cleaning rod and reuse it?

Long Range

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2014
Just something I was always wondering about. When you run a patch through a barrel, one side gets real dirty. Is there anything bad about just turning it around and reusing the other side?

I fold my shit paper boxing glove for a clean surface and hit it again.......clean hands, clean ass unless you are a tard.

Always proper timing should be maintained so a full shower follows.

Its never clean until it gets washed with plenty of "solvent".

I'm not so cheap to worry about patches. I only clean when necessary and haven't bought patches in years.

Just remember when the dirty side goes on the jag, the jag gets dirty. Then the next patch has no clean side for a second pass....

Reactions: Long Range
Patches are cheap.

My garbage can is at the end of the bench where the rod comes out. Pull off the patch, drop it in the can.

The last bag of patches I bought was a 1000 pack three years ago. Still using it..

who needs tp when you can attach a garden hose to your toilet and spray clean your butt .
1595801905734.png

squeaky clean after every use . And and enema at the same time you will be squeaky clean inside and out .

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Started out just using one side. Then I was around a bench rest shooter that broke several world records and seen him flipping the patches over so I figured if he was doing it I should too. That was 30 years ago!!!

Well then, guess its OK to turn a condom inside out and use it again...:p
As long as you shake the f@ck out of it.

I clean 2 223's at one time. The Criterion barrel gets the new patch, the Savage gets sloppy seconds.