• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would this fit my AI AT?

Sniper8

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2020
Houston
I use the 1.26 Seekins rings -- Lines up perfect for me.

The bipod would work on your at, but there is better atlas models than that. I'd honestly prefer a Harris to that model, the Harris is about a c note and works with the adapter that comes with the at. I might be alone in my suggestion, but I think you need to get into a 400.00+ bipod before you gain anything over a Harris brms. 1.25 is minimum on the low rail, I prefer 1.3-1.4". The cheek piece won't be all the way down and you don't have to smash your face into it to work=more consistent cheek pressure on stock.

That bipod would work, but I prefer the CAL model. Gets a little wider stance and you don't have the panning to worry about.

I like the spur mounts. You'd want something like the sp-3006. Otherwise, any 30mm, 1.3-1.4" high rings will work.

Reactions: Sniper8
I’ll bet against you. How much are you betting? Lmk.
call newegg...im sure they can tell you exactly what bipod and adapter is gonna work

or...call eurooptic who actually sells firearms (and who you supposedly bought your rifle from) and firearm parts not computer parts

and maybe some day youll understand why thats a poor choice of scope

call newegg...im sure they can tell you exactly what bipod and adapter is gonna work

or...call eurooptic who actually sells firearms (and who you supposedly bought your rifle from) and firearm parts not computer parts

and maybe some day youll understand why thats a poor choice of scope

Because buying from Newegg vs elsewhere matters at the end of the day.

Must suck to be you waking up everyday so angry.

• Haha
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Because buying from Newegg vs elsewhere matters at the end of the day.

Must suck to be you waking up everyday so angry.
Because it DOES MATTER. Buying from Newegg is probably just as poor a choice as your glass selection.

Have you considered that many of the vendors here (EuroOptic, BT, etc.) give a discount for SH Members on their products better than you will find online? This has been said many times. @b6graham has communicated that to you SEVERAL TIMES.

Because it DOES MATTER. Buying from Newegg is probably just as poor a choice as your glass selection.

Have you considered that many of the vendors here (EuroOptic, BT, etc.) give a discount for SH Members on their products better than you will find online? This has been said many times. @b6graham has communicated that to you SEVERAL TIMES.

Lol yeah okay, the product quality has jack to do with it, though. They only thing I’ve gotten from b6graham is condescending comments coming out of nowhere, several times. Like I said if you don’t wanna help, then don’t waste your time replying. Also, imagine being triggered by a username.

Lol yeah okay, the product quality has jack to do with it, though. They only thing I’ve gotten from b6graham is condescending comments coming out of nowhere, several times. Like I said if you don’t wanna help, then don’t waste your time replying. Also, imagine being triggered by a username.
Geeze man. Some people are trying to help you. If you want to ignore that, that's your choice. Thin skin.

I am letting you know that if you want to support Newegg, OpticsPlanet, or whatever, go ahead. But if you call/email the very people who MAKE (or are exclusive dealers for) the items you're looking at you may save some money and you know... support companies that support shooters. Go figure.

Reactions: Mike4837
Geeze man. Some people are trying to help you. If you want to ignore that, that's your choice. Thin skin.

And I appreciate their help, deeply. graham or whatever his name clearly isn't intending on doing that. I mean if you're gonna post like that, you don't get to call someone "thin skin" when they reply back.

you made one good decision: ordering from eurooptic.

the fact that you then do stupid shit after that is whats confusing. one look at their website and you should have been like oh...maybe theyll have good suggestions and can fit everything while ALSO having good prices and being a Hide vendor

coming on and posting newegg links and 15-55 nightforce scopes with a creed moore and worrying about 'barrel life' on such an expensive rifle

AI AT: $4000
6.5 creed with 2500 round barrel life: ammo cost 2500 rounds at $1.5 per round. $3,750 dollars

you think replacing a barrel is the expensive part of shooting?

you made one good decision: ordering from eurooptic.

the fact that you then do stupid shit after that is whats confusing. one look at their website and you should have been like oh...maybe theyll have good suggestions and can fit everything while ALSO having good prices and being a Hide vendor

coming on and posting newegg links and 15-55 nightforce scopes with a creed moore and worrying about 'barrel life' on such an expensive rifle

AI AT: $4000
6.5 creed with 2500 round barrel life: ammo cost 2500 rounds at $1.5 per round. $3,750 dollars

you think replacing a barrel is the expensive part of shooting?

Yes, that's what part of being new is about, asking questions and learning, I'm sorry it angers you so much. Imagine being this upset over somebody just trying to get to know the sport. I'm not even gonna bother replying to your tantrum storms anymore, let me know when you manage to grow out of it.

One thing OP, if you order from euro/mhs/or other hide vendors, you won't have to worry about getting a counterfeit bipod. I'd never buy an atlas/Harris from ebay/amazon/Newegg, I'd probably receive a chicom special.

Noted. Thanks for the tip!

One thing OP, if you order from euro/mhs/or other hide vendors, you won't have to worry about getting a counterfeit bipod. I'd never buy an atlas/Harris from ebay/amazon/Newegg, I'd probably receive a chicom special.
I forgot to mention that. 100% correct. The Atlas bipod is probably one of the most counterfeited bipods out there. My buddy, a fellow MIL, was victim to this.

Yes, that's what part of being new is about, asking questions and learning, I'm sorry it angers you so much. Imagine being this upset over somebody just trying to get to know the sport. I'm not even gonna bother replying to your tantrum storms anymore, let me know when you manage to grow out of it.

Noted. Thanks for the tip!
and by tantrum storm you mean educating you on what you're actually getting into?

congrats you jumped right in and bought a rifle.

these questions have all been answered hundreds and hundreds of time. so whatever research you did sucked. you've been a member for 4 days.

The bipod would work on your at, but there is better atlas models than that. I'd honestly prefer a Harris to that model, the Harris is about a c note and works with the adapter that comes with the at. I might be alone in my suggestion, but I think you need to get into a 400.00+ bipod before you gain anything over a Harris brms. 1.25 is minimum on the low rail, I prefer 1.3-1.4". The cheek piece won't be all the way down and you don't have to smash your face into it to work=more consistent cheek pressure on stock.

Yeah, I already own the Harris bipod, I think I'll just stick with that. I called Eurooptics and asked them to add this to my order: https://www.eurooptic.com/nightforce-1265-high-ultralite-ring-set.aspx

I think I'm good to go for now. I asked for a >1.3 ring height, but was recommended to go lower to keep the scope closer to the bore line.

How much of the AI thread (which has over 7k posts) have you read? Literally all of the questions you've been asking have been answered there a few hundred times.

Reactions: b6graham
I try to put the scope as close to the bore as possible, but being comfortable behind the gun for a consistent, relaxed cheek weld is infinitely more important.

I'm used to buying the lowest rings that would allow my scope to fit. I've made that mistake numerous times.

If I were to do it right, I would get comfortable behind the rifle first, then see what height rings match where my eye is at.

Reactions: Sniper8
I bought an AI AT from Euro Optics, I bought one of these:

and one of these:

You will be good...........

I bought an AI AT from Euro Optics, I bought one of these:

and one of these:

You will be good...........

This^^^^^^^^^ If you have the cash go with the Elite Iron bipod. Elite Iron also makes a spigot mount for the AI AT stock.