• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Would you break into a house to save a baby?

A few years ago, someone decided to leave TWO toddlers in the back seat of a car on a 95+ degree day. Car was off.

Needless to say, myself and another person walking by hearing the screams of the children broke the windows and called the cops.

Long story short, dad was a felon with an outstanding warrant, mom looked like a meth head on her last legs. Cops and EMS came. Parents sent away in links. I was to testify at their trial but they ended up changing their pleas to guilty on all their charges.

To this day, I wonder where those kids are now.

A few years ago, someone decided to leave TWO toddlers in the back seat of a car on a 95+ degree day. Car was off.

Needless to say, myself and another person walking by hearing the screams of the children broke the windows and called the cops.

Long story short, dad was a felon with an outstanding warrant, mom looked like a meth head on her last legs. Cops and EMS came. Parents sent away in links. I was to testify at their trial but they ended up changing their pleas to guilty on all their charges.

Wow! That’s sad, but good on you for doing the right thing! Some people are sick and need a shallow ditch in their life.

It's all covered by exigent circumstances and qualified immunity. Doesn't matter that they were two blocks away at the wrong address.
What I find funny is that they searched the house and didn't find the 74 year old uncle that was there. Nevermind there's no reports on the actual supposed shooting that they were supposed to be investigating.

Reactions: Yasherka

Most likely returned to one or both parents once they were “clean.” If not, they became an income source for a foster parent.

On that note we went to sale at the local historical society on Friday- one of the old retired houses on the grounds that belonged to some local founding family had a “sitting room” in this sitting room was several very old creepy dolls on very old almost as creepy furniture- and a wall paper boarder like crown molding with even creepier dolls on it . If there’s a local haunted hot spot that room is it for sure