• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would You Rather.....?

patches

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Wichita KS
www.smtco.biz
I am trying to decide between the Sako TRG 22 that is for sale and the GAP Crusader posted as well. Both are 308. I do a little deer hunting, lots of target shooting, 100-600 yards. I am thinking about doing some competitions. This gun will sporting a can a lot of the time. What do you guys think.

BTW I have been a member for a little while and I am really impressed with the site. Everyone has been great. This my first topic post so let me know if I do something wrong.

Ryan

Re: Would You Rather.....?

target guns and tacti-cool guns tend to be heavy...TRG magazines limit......Crusader got a lot more potential.....

i'm just sayin..........

Money not an issue, I'd always prefer a GAP or APA/PAI custom over a factory gun, even a very nice factory gun.

If you're thinking of doing comps, you might take a look at some of the 260's available at the moment.

I'm going to make a couple of offers on the GAPs for sale. Money is not the issue, more important is the value to quality ratio. I look forward to hear what other think.
Ryan

It looks like I might have something bought. It's a new GAP crusader basically with a McMillan A5 adj. If anyone is interested I can do a wright up on it.

Always interested to hear (and see) about someone else's new toys. How does she shoot?