• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you shoot Sasquatch?

GrumpyOleFart

Sardaukar are sissies
Minuteman
  • Sep 18, 2020
    Perth, Western Australia
    If you were on a hunt, and stalked in on a Sasquatch/Yowie/Yeti/Cryptic, would you shoot it?
    I would.
    Physical evidence, and Cryptids aren't protected... theoretically they don't exist.
    The reason I ask is because of all the hunters out there, shouldn't at least one have been taken by now if they existed?.
    1618204612780.png

The wildlife belongs to the state. Their rules state that only animals designated in the hunting season are legal to kill. Therefore you can be charged for killing something that is not on the list to legally kill/harvest.

The wildlife belongs to the state. Their rules state that only animals designated in the hunting season are legal to kill. Therefore you can be charged for killing something that is not on the list to legally kill/harvest.
    This is the case for recognized game animals. However, most states will allow for invasive and non-native species to be taken on private property [and sometimes public property] year round.
    If sasquatch does exist, I know for a fact you could legally take him in FL.

Cheers

Well, everyone knows that sasquatch isn't in Florida. Y'all have a skunk ape.
    This is the case for recognized game animals. However, most states will allow for invasive and non-native species to be taken on private property [and sometimes public property] year round.
    If sasquatch does exist, I know for a fact you could legally take him in FL.

Cheers

Nope! And, think they are protected in Canada.....even thought they are not known to exist! 🤔 Go figure! 😁 memtb

Well the trifecta would be a Sasquatch, an Alien (from outer space, any form qualifies) and a Loch Ness Monster. All taken with a 6.5 Creedmoor and a Mil scope of any magnification level. That's the official rules if you want it to count for record.

In Texas if that sumbitch stepped out it would get a 130gr sleeping pill in the forehead.

You best believe I'm going to act in self defense when that thing tries to attack me. And the state cannot claim otherwise...

If it were real and you killed it, what if it had human DNA that’s a conspiracy I’ve heard. Also the government would probably suicide you for letting the cat out of the bag.

It would be a no win situation I’m sure.

I think some of this alien/cryptic stuff is entertaining, though I’m not a believer. A bunch of that believer community thinks they are Nephilim and psychic so if you hurt one others come after you so if they were right you’d really be fucked lol.

I love how giant ape isn’t good enough now they are alien, or fallen angels. Some of this stuff has camp fire story entertainment value, but then people take it too far.

Shoot it? Are you defending your Jack Links jerky? :) :)

What if you captured it? Then you Trained it, and then toured the country and world making $$$? Or would you even be allowed to keep it? Would Squatch go to Area 51? Would you accidently catch Arkancidia and die within a few days?

Shoot it? Are you defending your Jack Links jerky? :) :)

What if you captured it? Then you Trained it, and then toured the country and world making $$$? Or would you even be allowed to keep it? Would Squatch go to Area 51? Would you accidently catch Arkancidia and die within a few days?
    I’d just bro it up, think harry and the hendersons. he’d probably get confused and think I was another Sasquatch anyway.

I used to live in Humboldt county (Bigfoot sighting central) and fairly regularly ran across people that genuinely believed. I would ask why with the tens of millions of trail cameras in use in the US and now that everyone has a camera phone why has no one produced a photograph?

Reactions: 4X4Dad
    I used to live in Humboldt county (Bigfoot sighting central) and fairly regularly ran across people that genuinely believed. I would ask why with the tens of millions of trail cameras in use in the US and now that everyone has a camera phone why has no one produced a photograph?
    They keep coming up with new excuses. They can sense cameras and guns and avoid the areas.

Also there are pictures, they just look fake as hell just like you’d imagine.

They keep coming up with new excuses. They can sense cameras and guns and avoid the areas.

Also there are pictures, they just look fake as hell just like you’d imagine.
    I thought they were sort of like vampires in that cameras have problems focusing on them like a vampire cannot see his own shadow. :).

Besides, it has given 4 people a nice cushy job on TV :).

I thought they were sort of like vampires in that cameras have problems focusing on them like a vampire cannot see his own shadow. :).

I’m not hating on them for making money, it’s just gotten ridiculous all the new theories they come up with to “explain” questions lol.

I’m not saying a new species couldn’t exist, that would be stupid. Just don’t believe in Bigfoot.

Reactions: BytorJr

Friend of a friend thought he shot a sasquatch from his tree stand a few years ago. Turns out it was an orangutan that got out from a local wildlife place swinging though the trees in the first morning light......

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    One would have to assume that there is female Sasquatch, question is if you were in the woods would you bang one?
    Depends how many beers I’d had by then. I’d definitely give her @Bigfatcock phone number