• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

would you?

CarbonMTN

224 Overbore
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
NV

found this website that seems to have all the unicorn powder in stock. Have you guys bought from them? I just find it strange that NO ONE has this stuff in stock but this website does, My local stores have not seen H4350, H1000 nor Reloder 26 in months and H1000 has been close to 2 years.

I am looking for R26 but I am in no rush but hell, if he has R26 and H1000 might as well?

Last edited:
Their address is listed as Kansas, but the shipping map makes it look like they're in Cheyenne. I bet they take payment via pre-paid gift card.

If it sounds too good to be true...

ETA: Nevermind, their cart checkout only offers Zelle and Bitcoin options. Super legit 😂

Straight up scam... Would be wise to delete the hotlink.

FORMS OF PAYMENT: You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept;
– Zelle
– Bitcoin
– Paypal
– Venmo

and they have primers....in stock......lol definite scam

D rating from the better business bureau. The domain registry is pretty suspect too.

Odd, they specify prices, "USD", without the $ sign. Seems like a foreigner created the site and they don't have $ on their keyboard.

I looked up the FFL# on the ATF web site, the phone # and address do not match. I called and left a message with the # listed on the ATF web site.

Reactions: BLEE
Make sure to send them your screenshot picture of your receipt for confirmation. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CarbonMTN