• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wounded Warrior Project-Lafayette Indiana

RJW

Old Retarded Top
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2004
Indiana
The 2012 2K Sports Classic benefiting Wounded Warrior Project is one of the most prestigious early-season NCAA men’s basketball tournaments. The tournament begins November 9th and 11th with regional round games at each of the (4) host locations: Alabama, Oregon State, Purdue & Villanova. The (4) host teams will then face off in a bracket tournament on November 15th & 16th at Madison Square Garden in New York. Sub regional round games are also held at numerous locations around New York November 16th – 18th. http://www.gazellegroup.com/events/wwp/index_main.htm.

I am working the WWP information booth at the Purdue games on Friday night and Sunday afternoon. Could use a couple more volunteers to pass out informtion and take donations. Oh by the way, see a couple of great basketball games.

PM me with your phone number and I will call you with the information.

Re: Wounded Warrior Project-Lafayette Indiana

Thanks Switch
Twisted some arms and have some help for the games. Guess I need to start a Wounded Volunteer Project.

Everyone, please visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Me and the rest of the Post 1026 Am. Legion Honor Guard welcomed about 10 wounded warriors to Kingston, NY last month. What a turnout! Had a 30x50 foot flag held up by 2 Kingston FD ladder trucks, a bagpipe band and about 100 Legion and VFW members saluting when they pulled in to the restaurant/motel for a weekend in the country. Got some dust in my eyes when the bagpipes started up.....was such a crowd, I left before the free buffet, too crowded for me.

Got covered for this event. I will add your info, wnd may be calling on you later. Thanks for steppin forward.

Thank you for taking care our guys. They have an uphill struggle.