• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow “military grade”.....

So it was a TACTICAL knife? How are these weapons of war falling into civilian hands?

Wait till the author see chainsaws that attach to guns!

Thats it for Army/Navy Stores selling military grade products, been to a couple but they never had Grenades or MPADS on the shelves.

Go ahead and joke...already in Britain, soon to be here. Stupidity knows no borders.
1606433001399.png

1606433093953.png
1606433112110.png

1606433130123.png
1606433149338.png

So he used the cheapest knife he could find?

It's probably one of those super budget "survival knives" with no tang and a hollow handle that contains some fishing line, fire steel, compass, and a hook or two... Those are usually advertised as "SPECOPS" and "Special forces issue" and other shit in the ads...

It's probably one of those super budget "survival knives" with no tang and a hollow handle that contains some fishing line, fire steel, compass, and a hook or two... Those are usually advertised as "SPECOPS" and "Special forces issue" and other shit in the ads...

Buy one, Get SEAL cred... ;-)

Sirhr

Only cowards carry? LOL... Until ALL British cops and military units give up all of their weapons, then I will follow that mantra, if I were a British subject. Until then, I will be happily carrying, and probably will glean some cool blasters from the black market if I live there...
biggrin.gif

Also, the immature side of me will find it impossible to resist filling those bins up to the top with mixed concrete in the dead of night. Who likes rectangular monoliths on their sidewalks???
biggrin.gif

Only cowards carry? LOL... Until ALL British cops and military units give up all of their weapons, then I will follow that mantra, if I were a British subject. Until then, I will be happily carrying, and probably will glean some cool blasters from the black market if I live there...
biggrin.gif

Also, the immature side of me will find it impossible to resist filling those bins up to the top with mixed concrete in the dead of night. Who likes rectangular monoliths on their sidewalks???
biggrin.gif
Er... British cops haven't carried weapons... ever.

Except the 'special' gun squads and Flying squad. Who didn't really get guns, but got Bentley's and Alfa Romeo's.

An armed man is a citizen.

An unarmed man is a subject.

A disarmed man is a prisoner.

Pardon my poncy-British friends. But you surrendered to your own parliament faster than you surrendered at Yorktown. What, you trying to give the French a run for their money?

The fuzzy-wuzzies that infest England aren't giving up their knives. You need to be ready to chop them up faster than the head meat-chopper at Toby's Carvery.

Sirhr

It says the girl was stabbed 12 times with a military grade knife . So where can I find one of these "high capacity magazine military assault knives " ?

Er... British cops haven't carried weapons... ever.

Except the 'special' gun squads and Flying squad. Who didn't really get guns, but got Bentley's and Alfa Romeo's.

An armed man is a citizen.

An unarmed man is a subject.

A disarmed man is a prisoner.

Pardon my poncy-British friends. But you surrendered to your own parliament faster than you surrendered at Yorktown. What, you trying to give the French a run for their money?

The fuzzy-wuzzies that infest England aren't giving up their knives. You need to be ready to chop them up faster than the head meat-chopper at Toby's Carvery.

Sirhr

You forgot about their whistles , when we hit 250 years anniversary will they come back over for a reenactment . Americans never suffer retreating wounds only our enemies have ass wounds to brag about.

Oh, Assault Knife, now I know what AK stands for. This whole time I thought it meant Avtomat Kalashnikova. Silly me..

Last edited:
Reactions: walters900
Interesting wording. Says she was stabbed BY the knife, not with it. Never seen a knife actually stab someone before.

"was stabbed 12 times by a military-grade knife,"

Reactions: Mwalex
With orange man bad syndrome over the news speak propaganda machine back in full swing to push the disarmament agenda.

I love the screwdriver as a "carry weapon", it's such an effective instrument of destruction. So basically, let's criminalize mechanics, chiefs, and bartenders, because they own/have access to the great and powerful weapons of screwdrivers, chiefs knives, and breakable bottles. Yep, sounds like a great plan.

I love the screwdriver as a "carry weapon", it's such an effective instrument of destruction. So basically, let's criminalize mechanics, chiefs, chefs and bartenders, because they own/have access to the great and powerful weapons of screwdrivers, chiefs chefs knives, and breakable bottles. Yep, sounds like a great plan.
FIFY

I’m thinking about surrendering my extended mag double barrel Kitchen grade knifes I just have a bad feeling that they are going to kill me in my sleep... People said I was crazy but look at what this military grade knife did, can you imagine what a high capacity kitchen grade knife like mine would do?

• Haha
Reactions: sandwarrior
The article stated it was a Ka-Bar.

That's a weapon of war if there ever was one. Now Pedo Joe is going to go after your AK's., (Assault Knives)
I wonder if nail clippers will end up on the banned list. TSA already confiscates them.

Reactions: sandwarrior
I’m thinking about surrendering my extended mag double barrel Kitchen grade knifes I just have a bad feeling that they are going to kill me in my sleep... People said I was crazy but look at what this military grade knife did, can you imagine what a high capacity kitchen grade knife like mine would do?
I love sarcasm! 😜 😁

Reactions: Friday