• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, 6, make that 7 threads about RBG getting dead

tumblr_nkbxztX8xo1tm4gqdo9_1280.jpg

No. This is just saying there are threads about said subject. Not about said subject per se.

Let’s see how it evolves. Either way the other threads are all moving at hypersonic speed. The Hide servers working overtime

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I vaguely remember the front page of the board filling up once before...

:unsure:

Because anything worth saying, is worth saying again, and again, and again, and again. Just like when you say:

President Trump
President Trump
President Trump
President Trump

and

Hitlery Clitdoom is NOT our President.

(tell me THAT'S not good to say, too)

[I'm a Canadian and I APPROVE of this message]

President Trump,,,, and for the round-robin RBG is DEAD.

2020 takes a turn.....

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
BTW, this will probably energize the left to go out and vote. This will help Biden more than Biden could help himself.
all the more reason to ram this through brutally fast. as far as i am concerned, it should all be done and over by next friday. with the new justice starting work the before october 1st. there is NO reason that can’t be reality.

all the more reason to ram this through brutally fast. as far as i am concerned, it should all be done and over by next friday. with the new justice starting work the before october 1st. there is NO reason that can’t be reality.

Agree 100%! The Left will be energized either way now. They'll vote in larger numbers to get Harris the appointment Or they'll vote out of spite for having had the appointment filled/stolen from them. So Trump might as well get his appointment in now. He's going to need SCOTUS to settle the elections results anyways.

Agree 100%! The Left will be energized either way now. They'll vote in larger numbers to get Harris the appointment Or they'll vote out of spite for having had the appointment filled/stolen from them. So Trump might as well get his appointment in now. He's going to need SCOTUS to settle the elections results anyways.

And I disagree. I dont think most of the left is aware enough to understand the ramifications. Some of the upper level, yes, but most of the dimwits, no.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
can’t argue with the average dimwit lib not knowing, but the puppet masters pulling their strings know, and the orders will come down through the various evil organizations on how to react.
^^^ THIS ^^^

Yep, the communists are being energized but who cares? It should have ZERO effect on what conservatives were doing or should be doing:

1. Planing for communists to riot
2. Getting out as many conservatives to vote as possible
3. Buying hardware and prepping
4. Protecting your family and community
5. Laughing at liberal angst

Just keep on keeping on guys.

TRUMP IS THE GREATEST! The very moment he first heard the news... The perfect presidential candid reply. You can tell it was genuine and heart felt... there was not a speck of malice or hate. What a great man.. and yet wait. For the media it will be never good enough. They'll figure a way to spin it.

Last edited:
Wow good job of a political statement on the fly.

I'm thinking he is smiling so hard his face cracks about now.

TRUMP IS THE GREATEST! The very moment he first heard the news... The perfect presidential candid reply. You can tell it was genuine and heart felt... there was not a speck of malice or hate. What a great man.. and yet wait. For the media it will be never good enough. They'll figure a way to spin it.

I expected a Mr. Bonangles heel click before stepping on AF1’s ramp. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642