• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WOW.. a "TRUE" sniper rifle!!!

Re: WOW.. a "TRUE" sniper rifle!!!

you think he has a love affair with Larue?

$5,500.00 AR with a Burris scope...

He's on the new LaRue Dillo Dust:

tumblr_lzld8nt2Ir1qlrzzdo1_500.gif

It's the Hornady red box that jacked the price up so high
smile.gif
A brand new 556 OBR from Larue is only 1995.00. This rig must hold a lot of sentimental value for him.

Or... his other half told him to sell it and he put a ridiculous price on it so he can keep it.

So what we do, is all email him and say "I'll take it" then his wife ask him where the money is every day. lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or... his other half told him to sell it and he put a ridiculous price on it so he can keep it. </div></div>

Nah...doubtful. I have met more than a couple gunowners who were kin to this guy. They do exist, I suspect in vast numbers.

Why would a TRUE sniper rifle have a bright friggen light on it? Who ever buys this may not be happy for long when they see what they actually have bought...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GlockandRoll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what we do, is all email him and say "I'll take it" then his wife ask him where the money is every day. lol.
</div></div>

+ 1. That will be funnier than hell. I don't think he accidentally took those pictures on the marble counter top. I'm sure he needs the $$$.

The package might be worth $1500 tops (face it, it's used goods).
I can put together a better AR from parts off of cheaperthandirt.com
What a load of bullshizzle.
Although there are some kids out there spending daddy's money who will fall for the add thinking they are the shit being all "tacticoool"......