• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, check this out..

Re: Wow, check this out..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that is some skill!</div></div>

thats an understatement!

I crapped my pants thats how awesome that is
laugh.gif

That is some shockingly awesome craftsmanship. However, it makes me cry that it sometimes seems that the human race only has a handful of people capable of making their own food let alone something like that work of art.

If he was a real gunsmith he would have mined his own ore and made the steel himself.

That is some impressive stuff! A true artist/engineer/gunsmith. It's really rare to find someone who can build a gun from scratch. Most are really good at one or two things, but to have mastered all of those skills is really impressive.

And I was impressed with myself for installing a grind to fit recoil pad! That is truly a work of art.

That guy has some talent, that's for sure

Dude, reposting my link from Dec 09? The one that you posted a reply to? Come on mang...;) But, yeah the dude is a true craftsman.

Josh

Bailey is a heck of a craftsman and a really nice guy to boot - I'm lucky enough to own a few of his katanas - including an amazing full-dress tachi.

bradshaw-tachi1.jpg

It's interesting to see some of the knife makers I know getting into making guns.

I got a little cut-n-shoot from Bruce Bump a couple years ago - also some amazing work.

bump-deadwood1.jpg

Beautiful items there!

amazing craftmanship ... stunning

Some serious artwork there ... thanks for sharing the link

Somehow "wow" didn't really capture the sheer murderous envy I now feel towards this man not to mention the fact that that I will never again be able to look myself in the mirror and think of myself as a man.

I am forever changed.

To have the skills to be able to do all that work is something most of us can only dream of, what a work of art

Damn nice knifes too..sweet....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cryptopunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bailey is a heck of a craftsman and a really nice guy to boot - I'm lucky enough to own a few of his katanas - including an amazing full-dress tachi.

bradshaw-tachi1.jpg

It's interesting to see some of the knife makers I know getting into making guns.

I got a little cut-n-shoot from Bruce Bump a couple years ago - also some amazing work.

bump-deadwood1.jpg
</div></div>

Wow that is unbelievable. I've never seen something like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Words cannot express my admiration for that man.

Thanks for the link.
</div></div>

You bet...

I read this entire thread before viewing the for-mentioned link.
I am truly speechless.

Been following that thread from the link. Must say. That's "old fashion" talent. Unfortunately, such talents are becoming rarer and rarer.