• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, look at this level of child abuse...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Hollywood is beyond disgusting...

Look at what these pieces of refuse have done to their children in the name of "look at me."

1711837216668.png

This shit has to be stopped...

Sirhr

Seems like whatever/whoever they worship demands they sacrifice their children alive through a torturous life of elimination of their sense of identity, so the bodies are prepared for demonic possession more easily.

This is what has always bothered me about trans/cross-dressers.

There is another spirit in them that unsettles you when you look at their eyes. I’ve always felt that since I was a kid and saw some obvious dude in a skirt with a 6 o’clock shadow and blatantly-excessive lipstick.

It’s more than a mental disorder, but something spiritually wrong.

I guess this is why Biden changed Easter into Transgender Day of Visibility . I would of chose Happy Dick Sucking Day ....

Seems like whatever/whoever they worship demands they sacrifice their children alive through a torturous life of elimination of their sense of identity, so the bodies are prepared for demonic possession more easily.

This is what has always bothered me about trans/cross-dressers.

There is another spirit in them that unsettles you when you look at their eyes. I’ve always felt that since I was a kid and saw some obvious dude in a skirt with a 6 o’clock shadow and blatantly-excessive lipstick.

It’s more than a mental disorder, but something spiritually wrong.
It's a hermaphrodite demon they worship as a means of success i think. Kat Williams has talked about it more than once.

Reactions: Yasherka
"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. "

@LRRPF52
"Seems like whatever/whoever they worship demands they sacrifice their children alive through a torturous life of elimination of their sense of identity, so the bodies are prepared for demonic possession more easily. "

Never thought of it that way .

Last edited:
Hollywood is beyond disgusting...

Look at what these pieces of refuse have done to their children in the name of "look at me."

View attachment 8385201

This shit has to be stopped...

Sirhr To be honest, I still have mixed feelings about it because kids are kids; they don't understand a lot. They are usually under the influence of their parents, trends, and so on, so if there is too much freedom, it can lead to different consequences. I have a psychology course in my uni, and now we talk about children, their development, and what influences them. I'll also mention such cases. Also, I came across this page https://papersowl.com/examples/child/ when I was looking for some information, and those essay examples about Child helped me a lot to find a few ideas for other parts of the writing. I still have an unfinished draft, but the more info I see, the better it is.
That's the influence of fame and Hollywood, or side effect of it I'd say.

I support the idea that parents should give the kids more freedom, but I'm not sure this is the right direction

Last edited: