• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WOW - smoking good deal!!!!

D_TROS

Flag-Sword-Cross
Minuteman
  • Aug 19, 2010
    North Denver, CO
    ETA
    THREE THOUSAND VIEWS and only 100 commits...come on people. We are snipers hide we don't half ass shit.

All the other sites yada yada if every member donated $1 we would be good for the year...we arnt other sites. We can easily do $20 a person.

We are SNiPerS hIdE. we go full retard!!
    ETA

I got ya. hA Now we need to do some support of this site that we use FOR FREE

Each and EVERYONE of us have sold/bought something for smoking good deal on here (usually to the tune of 100's of dollars)

Boss man ( @lowlight ) has hinted several times he wants to shut this portion down as it does nothing but give him headaches. He isn't wrong.

LET MAKE IT HARD FOR HIM TO SHUT IT DOWN!!!
    no I don't think its imminent...but I do believe it will happen.

Seriously...its $20 don't be a cheap ass. We will spend more on drinks at dinner this weekend.

THREE EASY STEPS!!!

- Click on your icon on the upper right corner
    - Click on "Account Upgrades"

-Click on "PX Support Donation" and it takes you to paypal or whatever for an automatic $20 payment.

Boss man has no idea im doing this. Im doing this because its worth it and we need to keep it open as it not only furthers the sport by giving newbs smoking good deals (even if they ignore it and buy an over priced RPR with a PST lol) but mostly because my ADD ass sells/buys more shit than I can handle and there are 100's if not 1000's just like me here...

DO IT

consider it a yearly subscription...and I will be bumping daily the month of jan... maybe lowlights can reset it ea yr for us to renew...

Regards,
    DT

Last edited:
    When @lowlight has a problem, snipershide has a problem, and we have a problem.

While this is a great idea just how does this solve the issues? Were just making it a little more worth his time to deal with it when really he shouldnt even be bothered with issues from the PX in the first place. Someone really needs to get to the core issue.

This forum is full of creative problem solvers. If he needs help, we're here.

When @lowlight has a problem, snipershide has a problem, and we have a problem.

While this is a great idea just how does this solve the issues? Were just making it a little more worth his time to deal with it when really he shouldnt even be bothered with issues from the PX in the first place. Someone really needs to get to the core issue.

This forum is full of creative problem solvers. If he needs help, we're here.

Donations are better than fees for a number of reasons.
    Yes, there are core issues, but this is a good way to help provide some resources to address them.

Its none of my business but for sake of addressing problems what are some of the issues the PX is causing Frank? I mean you can fix something that you don’t know is broken. I’m assuming it’s people being whiny bitches and trying to blame other people for issues they create. But if it’s something that we can collectively do different I don’t know why anyone would object.

I just sent my $20 in. But I’m willing to do whatever I can to help out. Thank you guys for getting this ball rolling.

I really hope this light never goes away, it is packed full of really good information and great guys I’ve dealt with over the years. I know for a fact if the PX section was shut down there would be a few guys I know that would go through withdrawls and need counseling (myself including) lol

I would be curious what the main time sucks are from the px as well. I'm certain there are conflict resolution issues.... Things being reported occupy time I'm certain... I'm guessing just a cost issue to employee a moderator to oversee the area to help keep scammers down?

Awesome idea! This is hands down the best place to obtain affordable gear for nrl/prs on the internet.

As someone just getting started, there is no way I would be ready to participate this coming season with out the opportunities I've found in the PX section. Thanks to everyone here, but most of all thank you @lowlight for bringing it all together!

I appreciate you guys using this,

Honestly, nobody has but maybe a dozen or so before today ...

The few who have, we appreciate it, and those who did because of this thread, thank you too.

Tons and tons of people in the PX, not so many respecting the service or appreciating the efforts.

Those who did, appreciate it

I very much appreciate you bringing this option to my attention. I knew you could pay to use without posting but didn’t need that option, and I had not seen the other option.

At Christmas, we had discussed possibly making a few donations to the sites we frequent everyday. I honestly forgot about it, so I’m glad you reminded me. Donation made.

The Hide is one of my favorite sites, so I am super happy to help out!

Done.

Agree with the sentiments of those who would be happy to make it better. Let us know how to help! With a group this large and knowledgeable we should be able to make things work better for everyone.

Until a week ago, I had never even noticed the stuff at the top of the page for upgrades ?‍♂️
    Did $20 on 12-31-19 and $40 a couple days ago.
    The PX donation page should have more dollar amount options or levels of donations.