• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, someone tonight be mad….

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    EA30CF6F-8D51-4C98-94E2-042B14E63D8D.jpeg

Lots of bans handed out, looks like someone got fed up with the BS

• Haha
    Reactions: NoDopes
    Now I just want to know who did the banning. The BMOC? His Ladyfriend? The Leatherneck? The Cool Mod?

If I wasn’t a little afraid, I‘d start a poll.
    I highly doubt it was LL. I don’t recall the last time I saw him blanket ban a whole bunch of people over a whole lotta nothing.

If it was my guess it was the OG CS that the thread was started over in the first place. Dude gets mighty butt hurt easy and bans the whole lot.

It appears same mod once again didn’t sign his bans. Seems like it’s his new signature CS move again!

So you know tough guy bans are never signed. They are put into effect. It’s only the OP of that thread who mentioned signing them. Been a mod here about 18 years and no one has signed a ban unless they want to mess with someone.

So you know tough guy bans are never signed. They are put into effect. It’s only the OP of that thread who mentioned signing them. Been a mod here about 18 years and no one has signed a ban unless they want to mess with someone.
    You're coming up on 20. How's the retirement benefits?

Like are we really confused about what's going on here? Rob - what you expect when you poke the bear was right. Inverse also true - the more you respond the more the thread will drag on.....

So that’s what we are calling them? Heard it here first folks.

pour much concrete by chance?

Nice troll like quote. Maybe I should have used a comma after the tough guy so you weren’t confused. Get I now tough guy? Lol

Like are we really confused about what's going on here? Rob - what you expect when you poke the bear was right. Inverse also true - the more you respond the more the thread will drag on.....

I know. I think it’s funny that the fellow pit pals get upset when their brothers get banned but sometimes it happens. Just posting here now because I am bored sitting on the couch watching some TV. About to go to bed soon so no more of my posts to drag this on. Like that’s needed in the pit. Lol