• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Wow what great customer service.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
So I recently picked up a Volquartsen 22 magnum with the McMillan thumb hole stock. This had a stainless fluted barrel with the brake. I picked it up used, but not sure it if was ever fired.

Took it out and fired it. Every 4th round jammed. after about 50 rounds every one jammed. Placed a call to volquartsen. They stated that it was their first year production and that 15 parts had been " updated" since they released this gun. I paid $950 for the gun off gunbroker. I knew that the same build out was $2006. So I was willing to spend a little bit of money to get this thing updated.

While talking to the rep, I finally got around to asking how much it was going to cost to have it updated. He said in mid sentence check your email. I checked it and found an "RMA" and a prepaid UPS shipping label. He stated send it in and we will fix it for free. I was like seriously.

That is some awesome customer service.

Buy the way when it was shooting it, I printed a .62 5 shot group at 100 yards with it.

I've always had great service with Vollquartsen, whether it be just a silly question or on the rare occasion of a real problem.Kudos to them.

My Volquartzen is SN # 0018X or something like that... Maybe I should give them a call. It is so very accurate thought, Rem Premier 33 gr Accutips.