• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Write Biden and your representatives

golden_311

Private
Minuteman
Posted this in the 2nd amendment section, but feel like I need to get it out to as many as possible. I just finished writing VP Biden, and just thought I would share the link so that people can write him a message. Anyone who has time to read through these forums and write other posts has time to do this. We as a whole should be able to present a thoughtful and well put together argument for him not to ban weapons. (meaning, don't be an asshole, but present yourself with your experience and with a clear message as to why an assault weapons ban is not in the best interests of anyone.)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact-vp

Re: Write Biden and your representatives

Biden does what his master tell him to do.

He cares not what we think...

Golden is correct, don't come across as a fringe lunatic, be professional and state your case. I did so last week even though our representatives in Alabama are generally supportive of gun rights.

I agree, it's probably a waste of time to write Biden, he's long been in the tank for gun control. Better bet is to write to your two senators and your house representative. Diplomatically let them know how you feel and that you are a voter. It only takes a few minutes to communicate with them via e-mail.

.....you cannot reason with politicians....admirable yes.

Realistic..NO.

....in a few years I hope the tax paying law-abiding gun owners like myself do what we did to the feel-good liberal politicians a few years ago...

....send them packing.

Kinda hard to reason with a man when he is there for the term whether you like it or not, and if you send him packing, he gets a pension and contracts to give speeches all over the country. The reason these people do not care what we want is because there is little to nothing we can (legally) do to punish them for bad behavior. Just like a kid whose parent is afraid to spank them, these people care nothing for our opinions or the Constitution. (Most of them, not all.)