• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wrong Sided Shooter Options For AO/Vision Chassis

Soulpoison

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2023
Airzona
I'm currently doing research on a left-handed action that is going to fit into a AO/Vision Chassis. I'd like to have some resemblance to a AW/AT and since I was told by Milehighshooting, that AI will not make any more left handed AT's without an order of 25. I'm trying to see what other options I have. I've talked to Surgeon Actions and they no longer make left handed actions all together. So I'm turning to the hide to educate me on further options for actions that might be able to fit my needs.

Reactions: goneballistic
At least 25!!

I don’t think there’s 25 lefty’s in the entire 316 page AI pic thread!!

I’ve been eyeing a terminus Zeus QC action for future build. Haven’t handled one yet but like the 60° throw and Allen key QC feature similar to my AI. I’d want AW mags either way vs AICS

Reactions: goneballistic
Terminus actions for the win. Owner Joel Russo is a great guy who offers personalized customer service, and at one time just a few years ago his action designs accounted for the majority of rifles used in PRS, based on the two percentages of Curtis and Terminus actions added together in the Precision Rifle Blog "What the Pros Use" surveys of shooters.

Terminus actions for the win. Owner Joel Russo is a great guy who offers personalized customer service, and at one time just a few years ago his action designs accounted for the majority of rifles used in PRS, based on the two percentages of Curtis and Terminus actions added together in the Precision Rifle Blog "What the Pros Use" surveys of shooters.

I appreciate the recommendation I emailed him and he quickly pointed me in the direction of his Zeus action ill take a look at it.

At least 25!!

I don’t think there’s 25 lefty’s in the entire 316 page AI pic thread!!

I’ve been eyeing a terminus Zeus QC action for future build. Haven’t handled one yet but like the 60° throw and Allen key QC feature similar to my AI. I’d want AW mags either way vs AICS
I have both and while the AI is amazing, the Zeus is easier to manipulate. Better bolt lift, smoother, barrel swap in an instant