• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WRR featured in SHWAT with TNVC!

HTR707

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2008
Rockport, TX
As many of you know, Wild River Ranch has forged a whole new niche in the tactical hog hunting scene. Ours is the only guide service, and tactical testing facility in the world now to team up with TNVC (and others), to offer both the sale of NV and thermal devices and accessories, and training on their use. We also continue to develop new products with partners like TNVC, USNV, Wilson Combat, Noveske, ARP, Barnes, FLIR, LDI, ITT, Wilcox, SSA and others.

Most special is the relationship we have with Victor, Chip and the Telluric group's team of US Special Forces operators and instructors, for training. This has become a close friendship and strong business alliance. We believe that our model of tactical night hunting, outdoorsman's skills, and the military based training to go with it, is unique. Most people now know there is a strong marriage between traditional hunting techniques and field craft and newer, much more technical military-style tactics and gear deployment. We plan to continue driving that and enhancing our training offerings as we go forward. The range at Wild River Ranch is being improved as we speak, for future classes and hunts which may be combined into one "bucket-list" event!

Our combined companies are the new tip of the civilian spear, and while that always brings a few growing pains, it also makes for some very exciting new techniques and opens doors to lots of others. We are most excited about this new alliance with literally 100+ years of combined experience among the guides, operators, and the business team.

We have been most fortunate in the last few years, so we thank our customers, and Sniper's Hide for the chance to highlight the growth of this enterprise!

Here's the link: Please feel free to pass it along to friends.

http://www.shwat.com/?utm_source=SHW...m_medium=email

Re: WRR featured in SHWAT with TNVC!

SHWAT also has a link to that article on their FB page too, I told them I think that FLORIDA has more hogs and hurricanes than TEXAS does, but admitted that TEXAS hogs and hurricanes "could be" bigger...
grin.gif

Kind words, we thank you!! A lot of hard work and forward thinking went into the development and production of The Torch Pro. We are pretty proud of it. Tell Paul I said Hello. He's good people!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkyPup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHWAT also has a link to that article on their FB page too, I told them I think that FLORIDA has more hogs and hurricanes than TEXAS does, but admitted that TEXAS hogs and hurricanes "could be" bigger...
grin.gif
</div></div>

I don't know....I think Texas has more hogs than most other states....got any stats?

According to the University where I work (UF), Texas is first and Florida is 2nd.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/uw322

(This document is WEC 277 and is one of a series of the Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation, Florida Cooperative Extension Service, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS), University of Florida. First published March 2010.)

But who ever listens to experts?
laugh.gif

Besides, on a total square mile basis (hogs per sq mile), the population density here in Florida is higher, therefore we get to shoot more!
cool.gif