• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WT borrow/rent gauges

EODMIKE

EOD dude trying to learn how to be a shooting dude
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2009
HSV, AL, USA
I know it’s a stretch, but I was just wondering if somebody has a set of 6.5 PRC Go/NoGo gauges they would be willing to rent or loan out. I just bought a 6.5 PRC barrel I want to replace on an action I already have. I have been a member on here for a while. A veteran and an all around trustworthy guy. You can look at my feedback.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Remove firing pin and extractor from bolt, put round in chamber bolt should close, add scotch tape to round bottom, bolt should not close. This is basic please Google the complete video for a good understanding. You didn't say if it was a nut system or prefit barrel. YMMV

Maurygold: got them on order this morning, and they have already shipped. Thanks again for the offer info. Much cheaper than buying the gauges for just one barrel switch in this caliber.

Reactions: Maurygold