• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WT buy or borrow - ARC CDG Action Wrench

BFGDC

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2022
California
Is it just my luck or the CDG wrench is never in stock….

I was one of the first to receive the action, and recently received the barrel. Everything is ready to go, just missing the wrench 😭.

If anyone have one built and no longer need the wrench, I would like it buy. If not, if I may put down a deposit and borrow from one of you with one + pay you a rental fee + covering the shipping cost.

thanks in advance!

buy it get it over with buy the thing and you forever will have one least till you lend it someone else where they loose yours .:giggle:

buy it get it over with buy the thing and you forever will have one least till you lend it someone else where they loose yours .:giggle:

I would buy it, but they are never in stock. Long story short. When I ordered action I placed 2 orders. One with action + wrench and another with just action. Canceled one of them, the wrong one, without realizing.