• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB 105/115 RDF —

spife7980

Luchador
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Central TX
I want a bunch of nosler rdfs in the 6mm persuasion, 105 or 115s.

I have 1300 Barnes match burners that I would trade for 1000 of the rdfs.
@Traded to canezach

Anyone looking to sell or trade their rdfs for some match burners?

Last edited:
How do you feel about blems? I have a friend who has 1000 of the 105s but he's never even opened them once I turned him on to 105 Hybrids

I love em.
Actually prefer them for the price. If he wants to get rid of them I’ll take em.
I'll send him a text to see if he's interested in trading. Are you still wanting to trade 1300 for 1000?

I'll send him a text to see if he's interested in trading. Are you still wanting to trade 1300 for 1000?
Yeah, its actually a few over 1300 as I only shot 140 of the one 500 box I did open I think (Ive since made more formed brass with my current rdfs and dont want to count down hundreds of bullets) but yeah. If the rdfs are all one lot Im game. I can finish up this creed barrel with 1k rdfs.

Reactions: canezach
Still looking for a few thousand 105/115s. Preferably blems and at that price point but I’ll entertain offers.

Just curious what amount of jump did you get them shooting the best at?
Somewhere around .025 for the 115 in a dasher and a bit more like .060 in my creed for the 105s but it was .015 in my 6xc for a 105. Just gotta test to see where they shoot best.