• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB - 115 DTACS

gasrat

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
Updated: Looking for Non Coated ones.

I’m trying to acquire 100 ct of 115 DTACS. I’m wanting to do a little testing with a barrel of mine, but I don’t wanna invest in a 500 ct box. Anyone have any laying around? Thanks

Last edited:
@gasrat I have a bag in the loading room, HBN coated I believe, probably 200 if you are interested. I purchased to try and have decided I am not going to use them.

@gasrat I have a bag in the loading room, HBN coated I believe, probably 200 if you are interested. I purchased to try and have decided I am not going to use them.

Appreciate it on those. I’m actually looking for the uncoated ones. Need to go back and note that in the OP.

Thanks to those that PM’d me with offers. However, as stated in the PM’s, I was on a trade and ended up sending the 6CM on down the line. So no need for 115’s anymore. Thanks again.