• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 12.5 in. 6.5 grendel barrel

Biggie1976

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2017
Rock Hill SC
Can’t seem to find the right fit in the 6.8 spc so gonna build my daughter a pistol in grendel since I have ammo. Ballistic advantage makes a 12.5 that would be ideal. I can find new but figure I’d check here first.

sold my 12.5" it was a Ballistics Advantage...wish I still had it now that I cant get the barrel. My kids love hunting with 6.5 grendel, we took 4 white tail last week between 40-125 yards, DRT within 20 yards. Good luck, I hope you find it...

You can still find them online for 250 ish. Figured I’d ask here. Originally I was looking for a 6.8 SPC for her but that proved harder to find a reasonable priced barrel. So going this route and I will use it if she doesn’t like it. I have a larue 16 inch barrel now and love the gun and round

Great length for perhaps the greatest white tail caliber around. Good luck

Reactions: Biggie1976
I have a Bartlein fluted 16" and a Bartlein fluted 12.5" 6.5 Grendel barrels I'll sell. Both have less than 1 box of ammo thru them. I just never use them. $400 each shipped or $750 for the pair.

Reactions: bigwatchpilot