• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB-175 grain FGMM Ammo

ok just let me know prices. The m118lr is a military round made at Lake City Arsenal for the military which us considered a match sniper round but is available to civilian market also. Your ammo is Match correct?

It’s this. In 168 and 175

1DEC3B6E-AD66-4155-A309-318F99C1AF60.png
5726151F-36EF-4AAC-88B4-A952CA71B809.png

Thought I messaged you sorry. Had back surgery yesterday. I will be going home tomorrow and will be taking it to UPS Friday. Sorry for frustration.

There is .308 FGMM and 7.62x51 FGMM. Both seem to be super similar but the .308 is shiny brass while the latter is dull

Reactions: 73MCRD
@deersniper - I'd like to get 2 or 300 rounds of the FGMM 175's from you if your willing to part with that much?

Please pm me if your interested.

Thanks

You can see his last post suppose to have his son ship yesterday. Don’t know if he did or not. Didn’t get any communication or tracking info yet. We will see. Thanks for the follow up