• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wtb 223 ai dies

Luke G

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2019
Looking to buy a set of 223 ai dies. Prefer full length non bushing but would consider a bushing die.

I also need .223AI dies. I think once I fire form some brass I will send them for custom dies. Might be the only way to go these days. Good luck in your search.
Greg

Reactions: Luke G
I have a set of Lee FL 223 AI dies, pretty sure everything is still in there. Let me take a look when I get home and OP has first dibs if he's still looking. If not, other posters can tell me if they're interested.

2nd owner of these. Still in pretty good shape as far as I can tell. It leaves some really small striations on the neck, cosmetic from what I’ve read on forums like this and could be removed with a brush and polishing compound I think. I included a picture.

No scoop or shell holder. Also, the seating die says Lee - 223 - GT, which is weird to me. I used to use it fine before switching to a micrometer, but I can’t figure out where the GT is coming from. Never used the crimp die.

Was thinking $55 shipped. OP has first go and can wait until he hears back from the other seller.

Attachments

• 7BA21DBF-651E-469B-BB0A-8749E8868125.jpeg
    7BA21DBF-651E-469B-BB0A-8749E8868125.jpeg
    694.4 KB · Views: 45
  • C5FE184D-D1EA-4349-8B27-685F44F3B5DE.jpeg
    C5FE184D-D1EA-4349-8B27-685F44F3B5DE.jpeg
    830.5 KB · Views: 59
Thanks to both of you guys, would like to get pricing on the Redding set as that would be my preferred route with the competition seating die. If the Lee works for you Greg feel free to snag it!

2nd owner of these. Still in pretty good shape as far as I can tell. It leaves some really small striations on the neck, cosmetic from what I’ve read on forums like this and could be removed with a brush and polishing compound I think. I included a picture.

No scoop or shell holder. Also, the seating die says Lee - 223 - GT, which is weird to me. I used to use it fine before switching to a micrometer, but I can’t figure out where the GT is coming from. Never used the crimp die.

Was thinking $55 shipped. OP has first go and can wait until he hears back from the other seller.
Do you take Pay Pal?