• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 223 mag

shoot34

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Looking to buy AICS pattern 223 mags . Like MDT or like wise. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Was thinking AICS. I think only accurate made those. But AI poly are good too. Thanks.

AI poly.are the best feeding 223 AICS pattern mags I have. But they dont last forever, they are poly..

I have 2 accuracy metal mags in .223...I used in a mpa chassis. Bought new less than a year ago but have sold the ba.. talking about sellers remorse!

Anyway, will take $90.00 for both...they cost $74 each new.

Will send pics if you have interest. You can check them out at midway I think.

I have 2 accuracy metal mags in .223...I used in a mpa chassis. Bought new less than a year ago but have sold the ba.. talking about sellers remorse!

If OP isn’t interested, I’ll take them. Send a PM if you don’t hear back.

Yes sir would take them pm me details. Thanks

If OP isn’t interested, I’ll take them. Send a PM if you don’t hear back.
Wouldn’t even give me 24 hours to respond I will take them and snagged from me. Next time make your own post!

Wouldn’t even give me 24 hours to respond I will take them and snagged from me. Next time make your own post!
Don’t be a jackweed. I didn’t set any time limit for you at all. I clearly said “IF the OP isn’t interested”. That means I deferred to you the option to answer yes/no without any interference. Had I wanted to interfere, I could have sent the guy a PM and offered him $100. I don’t play that way.

Well if you didn’t have one to sell no need to respond. Should have started your own thread. And yet you still bought them. So yes you did play that way. SMH

I didn't buy anything from this thread... never contacted the guy. If you didn't get them, someone else must have. Sorry if I offended you, not my intent. I'm out.

Reactions: Estes640
I didn't buy anything from this thread... never contacted the guy. If you didn't get them, someone else must have. Sorry if I offended you, not my intent. I'm out.
I apologize!I just assumed it was you.