• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB- 223 Remage, new or used but not shot out

spife7980

Luchador
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Central TX
Who has a remage that they are bored of and wants to sell to me? I dont mind if it has a couple thousand on it but I dont want one with many thousand on it... aka I dont want your shot out barrel but if you are bored with one before its done Im interested. Its not for me, Im just trying to help out a friend for cheap.

7 or 8 twist, whatever length and hopefully with muzzle threads?

Let me know if you have anything that might be of interest

Who has a remage that they are bored of and wants to sell to me? I dont mind if it has a couple thousand on it but I dont want one with many thousand on it... aka I dont want your shot out barrel but if you are bored with one before its done Im interested. Its not for me, Im just trying to help out a friend for cheap.

7 or 8 twist, whatever length and hopefully with muzzle threads?

Let me know if you have anything that might be of interest
Northland shooting supply criterion remage I believe is about 375 with muzzle threads.

Northland shooting supply criterion remage I believe is about 375 with muzzle threads.
Yes Im fully aware that I could just go buy one and that xcaliber is even cheaper. Thanks

Image result for buzzkill gif

Last edited:
I have a 1-9 off a police that I had trued and rebarrelled.

.82 at the muzzle I think. It shot .4 with 75 bthp's (hornady)...318 rounds down the tube.

I put a new barrel on because I was truing the action and was going to have to thread the muzzle anyway.

I would take $130. TYD.

Will send a pic if you are interested.

I appreciate the offer but I’ll probably skip on a shouldered barrel just because I want to guarantee it headspaces correctly without having to cut or grind or swap/custom order a lug to properly fit it.

I initially was going to put my own old 16” 1/9 take off barrel on it and play the different lug thickness to headspace mix and match game and hope I got lucky with parts I already had but I let it sit out too long untended and it rusted on me. So if I do spend money on a barrel for him I would prefer to have it a remage so I can just headspace it myself easily. Unless you have a go gauge you could drop it and give me the gauge protrusion and tenon length to shoulder so I can see how it much match up.

That’s more than I was looking to spend plus having to buy the bugnut tool which I don’t already have as I could get a remage for cheaper and that’s ultimately my driving force here is price but I appreciate the offer!

I can't...had that action trued and stuck a m40 bartlein stuck on it. I am selling the rifle though. It may be out of your friends budget. Extremely accurate trainer / comp rifle for .223 prs. In a mpa stock...$2100.

Match chamber
Calvin elite trigger
M40, 26", threaded with 1-7.7
Ba and action cerakoted
Cerakoted mpa stock
2 aic 10 round mags
Larger recoil lug

Attachments

• 15775838439234793229158764074718.jpg
    15775838439234793229158764074718.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 27
Would take $1200. for the barreled action, nf pic and timney trigger...

Sub 1/2 moa rifle with 8208 and 77tkm's...

I had it built for .223 prs but don't have time for all the travel.