• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB 243 rifle

gonzaga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2011
Raton NM
long story short is that one of my buddies has 2 boys. Both want to start hunting. He wants to try and find a 243 for them. Nothing too elaborate, just a good ol' reliable 243...

Idk what budget is but Cabelas has youth Savage axis for $250 after $50 rebate

A friend of mine has T/C icon and T/C compass I believe.. They both shoot well. Both inexpensive .. They may be good options for your friend at your local shop...
Brien

I have a marlin XS7 in .243 that I put in a Boyds stock that I am literally sending to auction Monday.
I had a leupold 6x18 on it that would sell also.
I also have dies, brass, and pills that I will sell, too.
PM me if you would like pictures.

long story short is that one of my buddies has 2 boys. Both want to start hunting. He wants to try and find a 243 for them. Nothing too elaborate, just a good ol' reliable 243...
I have a nice /243 Remington Model 788, Timney trigger and SAFTEY, one extra mag, bases for a scope, I have owned this rifle since 1981 I believe, bought brand new,,, not sure what I want for it, but IT WILL SHOOT, 18 1/2 inch barrel, please pm me if your interested, I am in Missouri, Charlie112 ( wood stock)

First time that I have had a chance to look at this thread guys. Been getting home at 930 or later all week.
I will forward this info.
Thanks,
I'll ask him about that rifle too Charlie.