• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo WTB- 257 Roberts Ammo

Ammunition for sale

Charger442

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    looking for 257 Roberts ammo. may be a long shot here but the depth and breadth of the coverage of this site is always pretty stunning. Does anyone have factory ammo? no reloads, please.

Thanks, please PM me if you 257 Bob you'd like to sell.

I've been seeing odd cartridges like 257 Roberts on occasion at local gun shops. It's the odd stuff no one buys. If I see some again, I'll see if you want any. I'd say 257 is one of those cartridges where it might pay to start reloading, if you can find components. Component availability seems to be getting better. /David

I've been seeing odd cartridges like 257 Roberts on occasion at local gun shops. It's the odd stuff no one buys. If I see some again, I'll see if you want any. I'd say 257 is one of those cartridges where it might pay to start reloading, if you can find components. Component availability seems to be getting better. /David
    Yeah I have everything to reload except a good stash of brass. I need some loaded factory ammo to help build my brass cache.

I guess I'd take once fired brass also.

I was in the same situation that you are in just a few weeks ago. I managed to get 500 rounds of factory loaded ammo for right around $300 from gunbroker of all places. If I see some in the LGS I will come back and see if you are still in need

I was in the same situation that you are in just a few weeks ago. I managed to get 500 rounds of factory loaded ammo for right around $300 from gunbroker of all places. If I see some in the LGS I will come back and see if you are still in need

That's incredible. Been monitoring it off and on for 6 months. Everything is $4-$5 a round

I may have 50 or so pieces of brass laying around. I believe some may be nickel plated if your interested lmk.

I have the following available:

3 - Remington .257 Roberts boxes full of brass

1 - Western .257 Roberts box with 16pcs of brass

Attachments

• F883965A-6827-4728-80CA-3E4B7F9A6047.jpeg
      F883965A-6827-4728-80CA-3E4B7F9A6047.jpeg
      426.1 KB · Views: 28
    That's incredible. Been monitoring it off and on for 6 months. Everything is $4-$5 a round
    I checked everyday and got lucky. Saw that one shop was selling 400 rounds in 100 round lots. Called the guy and asked him if he would make a cash deal for it all and he didn’t hesitate did the deal for $0.50 a round. I honestly don’t think he knew what he had or just wanted it gone. Anyway good luck in your search!