• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB 300 PRC brass

bax

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
Southwest Michigan
I have a rifle with a Rem 700 long action, 532 (magnum) bolt face, Badger bottom metal, and AI long-magnum magazine. It currently has a 300 Win Mag barrel on it. I have a Bartlein barrel blank that needs a chamber and brake. I'm buying a SAAMI reamer for 300 PRC. I like long heavy bullets, usually Berger 230s. The SAAMI max cartridge length for 300 PRC is longer than my magazine. I require that the finished rounds fit into the magazine and not jump too far to the throat. In order to be sure about the throat length, the reamer guy asked for a sample round with a seated bullet. I have bullets, but no brass. So today I need just one piece of brass.

I prefer once fired (please, just once) in a SAAMI chamber. For the reamer guys the brass headstamp won't matter, we are just setting the throat. Ideally, I would buy 10 or 20 rounds each of all the good headstamps but that is a big ask. If you have 10-20-50 pieces of pretty much any headstamp, that would be great. Just tell me what you have. Ideally PayPal but I'm not that fussy.

There are only two headstamps right now, Hornady and ADG, I guess three if you consider the custom milled stuff. I have 50 Hornady new brass for sale and if you’re lucky someone might sell you their 1x, but 300 PRC brass is very scarce right now. Good luck getting anyone to give up what little ADG brass is floating out there, you may want to backorder some with a stocking retailer if you want quality brass before Lapua brings theirs to market.