• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB 300 Win mag ammo

Hi all, looking to pickup some 300 win mag ammo, PM me with what you have!
All i can find is 150 grain lead tip or match for $100 a box of 20, its crazy, theres a ton on gunbroker but they want upwards of $80 - $100 as well, beware theres a company supposedly in CA offering bulk 500 rounds for $400 but the catch is you have to pay some 3rd party with paypal or zelle and they won't take credit or debit cards, the sight is totally pro looking but noway its real, you send your money and its gone

Reactions: Sminja19
beware of this site, honorammoshop.com, min 500 rounds, and only take payment methods that leave you in the wind, bitcoin, zelle, etc.. talked to guy and wanted me to send to his supposed office girls address because of issue with his account, and offers 10-20% discounts depending on method, i said sell me a couple of boxes and if they show up i'll buy the bulk, he refused and oddly 300 is scares and site as like 10 different in stock choices. heres a screen shot, notice payment types at bottom.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-09 231841.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-09 231841.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2022-04-09 232531.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-09 232531.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Sminja19
Check out choice ammunition if you are looking for specific rounds. Same price as some want for factory.
Great stuff but pricey, like buffalo bore, i'm trying to find stuff for a course 500 rounds of that is twice the price of gun, or a decent optic. for such an acient round i can't figure why is so much money. and forget 338 or 50bmg thats off the charts, i'd be ill having to waist it on the 100,300,500 yard targets lol

beware of this site, honorammoshop.com, min 500 rounds, and only take payment methods that leave you in the wind, bitcoin, zelle, etc.. talked to guy and wanted me to send to his supposed office girls address because of issue with his account, and offers 10-20% discounts depending on method, i said sell me a couple of boxes and if they show up i'll buy the bulk, he refused and oddly 300 is scares and site as like 10 different in stock choices. heres a screen shot, notice payment types at bottom.
Ah I was right, 36 complaints with BBB, you send money, then they say didn't get it person sends again and then they ghost you no ammo, no call, nothing!