• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB 300 wsm and 35 Remington brass

Wanting To Buy

Jas4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2022
Charlotte NC
I’m looking to buy some 35 Remington brass not picky on head stamp or brand looking for around 50-100 pieces. I will take what ever you have though.

Also looking for some 300 WSM brass. Around 50-100 looking for premium brass ADG ,Peterson ,Nosler but shoot me a dm with what you have. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, just came across this post. I have 300 wsm brass I've been trying to sell locally with no takers. Around 150 pcs each Federal and Nosler all 1x fired from factory ammo. Lmk what you're interested in and I can get exact count and pics when I get home tonight.

Hey, just came across this post. I have 300 wsm brass I've been trying to sell locally with no takers. Around 150 pcs each Federal and Nosler all 1x fired from factory ammo. Lmk what you're interested in and I can get exact count and pics when I get home tonight.
Pm sent