• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 308 brass

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
Until now the only 308 that I had is an old iron sighted Israeli Mauser that gets MAYBE 20 rounds a year. I have a nice classic shooter coming in from Catt_tracker and I need to get some brass for it.

Grump was a gentlemen and sent me a few cases for that Israeli Mauser but they're various mixed of different brands and unknown reload count, not really useful for this, they are perfectly suited for the IM.

Does anyone have 250 or so cases they would be willing to sell? I don't care about military vs. commercial or what brand it is, I just would like to keep it pretty consistent.

Re: WTB 308 brass

I have some 5x fired FGMM that has been flash hole deburred and primer pocket uniformed. I finally got some Lapua so this was going to be put in reserve. If you're interested, I can check and see how many pieces I have when I get home tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ECH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have some 5x fired FGMM that has been flash hole deburred and primer pocket uniformed. I finally got some Lapua so this was going to be put in reserve. If you're interested, I can check and see how many pieces I have when I get home tonight. </div></div>

I'm interested. Sounds like you did all the hard work already too.

You and the rest of the world want .308 brass! Happy to have helped on that a few weeks ago. What you have except for the LC is all once-reloaded. The LC is 3x??? If I described it earlier that's probably more accurate anyway.

Our only local brass option this week has been three boxes of Federal FMJ *ammo* at $14.99/20.

My son's Lapua is giving out after 5 reloads, mainly from sizing shorter than needed and the Remmie chamber being longer than we expected. Two cases out of 48 or so broke halfway around, 1/2-inch or so above head, last weekend.

We're just looking for 100, or maybe 80 if it's Winchester to match the one odd box we had laying around...

Money to pay is in hand. Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and the rest of the world want .308 brass! Happy to have helped on that a few weeks ago. What you have except for the LC is all once-reloaded. The LC is 3x??? If I described it earlier that's probably more accurate anyway.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I don't remember if you described it previously but that's good to know, thank you. I appreciate it
smile.gif
</span>

Our only local brass option this week has been three boxes of Federal FMJ *ammo* at $14.99/20.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sounds like my area, but it's 17.99/20 for Winchester White Box</span>

My son's Lapua is giving out after 5 reloads, mainly from sizing shorter than needed and the Remmie chamber being longer than we expected. Two cases out of 48 or so broke halfway around, 1/2-inch or so above head, last weekend.

We're just looking for 100, or maybe 80 if it's Winchester to match the one odd box we had laying around...

Money to pay is in hand. Anyone? </div></div>

I'll send you a PM regarding one of the offers someone sent me, maybe they can help you out.

Boltripper, thank you for the offer, I replied.

To all the other offers, thank you very much. I've replied in kind and I appreciate the offers.

I took the quickest offer on the list and took that. I appreciate it again, thank you all.