• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: 34 MM Scope Mount

hjAICS300

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Los Angeles
Guys,

I'm looking to buy a scope mount for my S&B 5-25x56. Must clear a full rail rifle like Scar 17, 20 etc. Prefer a QD version. I won't need anything as fancy as Spuhr,.. just some decent one in the range of $100-$150?
I just bought an AD mount here on Hide and it didn't fit the S&B. The mount I bought from a member here clearly doesn't even fit the body of the S&B :/ So I'm looking for one now.

You might wanna check out larue qd mounts. I have a couple and they get the job done and when you reattach them they’re never off by much. .1-.2 mil. Mine are vertical mount but they were easy to install unlike others. I’ll sell you one of mine for $120. Even though that saves you a few bucks you’re better off with a new one.

I have a 34mm Accuracy International Picatinny Mount with 18moa cant if interested.