• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 34mm Cantilever Mount

MarkLeupold

On board the .25 train
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Long shot, but thought I'd put some feelers out since I'll be needing one pretty soon.

Looking for a:
Badger Condition One, 1.54" height

OR

Geissele 34mm Super Precision mount, their 1.54" height, Hyper Extended preferred, Extended also okay

Color doesn't matter, cosmetic appearance can be whatever as long as it's functional.

Last edited:
Did you check EuroOptic? They had some of the others in stock but can’t say for sure on the hyper. Check Ebay too believe it or not.

Did you check EuroOptic? They had some of the others in stock but can’t say for sure on the hyper. Check Ebay too believe it or not.
Yeah, I've got a couple lines on new ones, mainly wanted to see if anyone had one for a used price. Ballin' on a budget on this build

Any Interest in a 0MOA SPUHR for a really good deal?

they are demo models and all funds besides shipping benefit this:
These are Demo models donated by Mile High Shooting to be sold for this cause.
Big thanks to them always!!

Have SP-4022 in 1.5" height and QDP-4046 in 1.35" height

Any Interest in a 0MOA SPUHR for a really good deal?

they are demo models and all funds besides shipping benefit this:
These are Demo models donated by Mile High Shooting to be sold for this cause.
Big thanks to them always!!

Have SP-4022 in 1.5" height and QDP-4046 in 1.35" height
Shoot me a PM on this please with the price. The SP-4022 might just work for my purposes!

Reactions: powdahound76