• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB .375 Ruger Dies / bullets / primers

Colt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2007
New Braunfels, Texas - 78132
Let me know what you have and how much. Also need some bullets / primers
Located in San Antonio ... I will drive to Austin or surrounding areas.
twoonezero913fiftyfifty 24x7.

Charles

Any specific bullet you are looking for?

Looking to create light loads for deer and hogs in South Texas; So 235gr Speer Hot Core, 225gr Hornady flat nose, even the 250gr GMX or 260gr Accubonds or the 255gr Barnes copper jacket lead flat pt. Also interested in IMR Trail Boss Powder, Large rifle primers ect...

That sort of thing. I am new to reloading, so please chime in if you or anyone has ideas.
Thank you
Charles

Wish I could help - never got into the reduced loads, mostly H4350. Was interesting to see published loads with Varget, just couldn’t wrap my head around that.

Looking to create light loads for deer and hogs in South Texas; So 235gr Speer Hot Core, 225gr Hornady flat nose, even the 250gr GMX or 260gr Accubonds or the 255gr Barnes copper jacket lead flat pt. Also interested in IMR Trail Boss Powder, Large rifle primers ect...

That sort of thing. I am new to reloading, so please chime in if you or anyone has ideas.
Thank you
Charles
I just ordered 235 gr Speer hot cores from Midway, they showed up today. I'm also looking for trail boss to try some light loads.

Reactions: Colt