• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 6.5 creedmoor barrel for large frame AR

ssdrew

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2014
Mena, AR
Looking for a 6.5cm barrel for a Aero M5 upper. Ideally I'm looking for a 20" with rifle gas. New or used is fine. Not wanting low end, but that middle area of BA and criterion. Let me know what you have.

Sold out but have one small frame barrel left.

Just kidding, shelves bare of cheap and midrange everything.

Waiting lists for items not in stock and probably not yet ordered.

It's the biggest mess I have seen in my life.

Just kidding, shelves bare of cheap and midrange everything.

Waiting lists for items not in stock and probably not yet ordered.

It's the biggest mess I have seen in my life.
It's nutters innit? Go try and find a Rem700 action in stock - anywhere. Last year this time, you could have one same day, and now I'm seeing wait times of 12-18 weeks, minimum.

Haven't been shooting much, regulating my stores.

Supply chain is broken not just delayed.

I think this will force closures of so many venders it will become the sport of kings like so many other countries.

Under current supply restraints I see club type competition the first to go and then up the chain.

Hell even load development sucks trying to pick components not knowing if there will be replacement supplies.

New guns, shit I got enough to feed as is.

It is imploading on itself.

Do you think a 5x25 scope is too much for a crossbow ?

Yea, I figured it was a long shot, but thought I'd check before I jumped on a waiting list lol