• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: 6.5 Grendel Ammo

ker2222

Minuteman
Sep 3, 2004
Hastings, MN
Hoping to find some one who is willing to part with some 6.5 grendel ammunition....
let me know fellas

How much are you looking for? I think I have 2 boxes of hornady black 123gr eld-m that I could part with. Pm me if interested.

I know beggars can’t be choosers but I gotta pass on the steel cases stuff......
Mason—pm’d ya

I know beggars can’t be choosers but I gotta pass on the steel cases stuff......
Mason—pm’d ya
Lol, no worries I’ve got a couple Grendels I won’t shoot it out of, and I’ve got I couple that shoot it like match ammo. Lol.

I have the following purchased from by Precision Firearms that I would be willing to sell:

50 rounds Hornady 123 SST (unopened box)
42 rounds Berger 130 VLD
33 rounds Nosler 129 ABLR
34 rounds Barnes 120 TTSX

These are all Lapua brass. I shot a lot of PF's ammo when I first got my Grendel, and used it to see how various bullets performed. And after you shoot it, you have Lapua brass that you can reload.

$200 shipped for the lot (US only)

Update: no longer available

Last edited:
I have the following purchased from by Precision Firearms that I would be willing to sell:

50 rounds Hornady 123 SST (unopened box)
42 rounds Berger 130 VLD
33 rounds Nosler 129 ABLR
34 rounds Barnes 120 TTSX

These are all Lapua brass. I shot a lot of PF's ammo when I first got my Grendel, and used it to see how various bullets performed. And after you shoot it, you have Lapua brass that you can reload.

$200 shipped for the lot (US only)

If OP doesn’t want this I will take it.

I have been lucky occasionally found a couple boxes at Academy ... I’ve seen BTHP ELD and SST