• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 6.5 Grendel Upper, 18-20”

AMP!

Three sheets to the wind
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Alaska
Looking for a Grendel upper, 18-20” barrel. It’s for a buddy of mine and we’ve priced the build new with various parts and sales, but thought I’d check here first in case anyone is wanted to sell one.

Complete would be best, with a fairly low round count. No trades, it’s not for me. Let me know what you have and how much your asking.

What is your price range? Are you going for budget or higher quality? I have a 22” hbar criterion barreled upper

Reactions: AMP!
What is your price range? Are you going for budget or higher quality? I have a 22” hbar criterion barreled upper

Nothing like a $1,000 proof barrel in a JP, but quality for sure. Shoot me a DM

Looking for a Grendel upper, 18-20” barrel. It’s for a buddy of mine and we’ve priced the build new with various parts and sales, but thought I’d check here first in case anyone is wanted to sell one.

Complete would be best, with a fairly low round count. No trades, it’s not for me. Let me know what you have and how much your asking.
If you have face book look up Eric Lee he specializes in AR parts and has a company Sargent of Arms I bought a 6.5 Grendal barrel from him a while back for a build. He also has a Facebook group 6.5 grendal shooter and they do several 6.5 barrel buys so they buy several barrels at bulk and you can get some really great deals I bought a T-box for almost half the price if you order new and they come with JP bolts.

Attachments

• 273F1E67-CED2-402D-A3EF-9CF69FDFE3E9.jpeg
    273F1E67-CED2-402D-A3EF-9CF69FDFE3E9.jpeg
    652.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 9493450B-C1CA-4D5A-8C71-9EA814486836.jpeg
    9493450B-C1CA-4D5A-8C71-9EA814486836.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Please PM contact info. Have 18” JP light profile 6.5GR with finned cooling baffle. Daniel Defense upper, SLR adj GB, have 2 lengths of Seekins hand guards-13” shown-15” available. AA hard use bolt in solid carrier. Prefer to keep scope, mount, BUIS, QD mount for Mack Bros suppressor and adapter for brass catcher. Pics available via txt.