• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB::: 6.5CM reloading stuffs

Wormydog1724

Working on my TyperSnyper PHD
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2013
I am in the market for a few reloading things for my new Seekins Havak Pro HP1 in 6.5CM. I've gone back about 20 pages and have some messages out on some of the things I'm looking for.. but if anybody wants to contact me that will be fine too. I have it all in my cart at Midway but figured if I can save a few bucks here that would be cool. Here's my list:

* Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die set (Full Length Bushing size die + Match seating die with micrometer)
* Redding Titanium Nitride Bushings .290" & .289"
* Redding Competition Seating Die VLD Stem Long
* Hornady 140gr ELD Match Bullets .264 Caliber (would like at least 100, 500 would be better)
* Hornady 143gr ELD-X Hunting Bullets .264 Caliber (100 of these would be good)
* RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo
* MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph
* Sunrise Tactical Arm Board / Wrist Coach
* RangeFinder + Kestrel combo would be awesome as well

I will be buying the powder on my own and I have an ample supply of primers. I have a trimmer and most everything else for reloading, I am setup for 5.56 and 6.8SPC but I don't have dick for the 6.5CM.

Last edited:
I know I don't have the required number of posts, I think some of my old posts must have been deleted or something. I am able to post here so I'm guessing its ok (?). Please for the love of coffee don't ban me.

I am in the market for a few reloading things for my new Seekins Havak Pro HP1 in 6.5CM. I've gone back about 20 pages and have some messages out on some of the things I'm looking for.. but if anybody wants to contact me that will be fine too. I have it all in my cart at Midway but figured if I can save a few bucks here that would be cool. Here's my list:

* Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die set (Full Length Bushing size die + Match seating die with micrometer)
* Hornady 140gr ELD Match Bullets .264 Caliber (would like at least 100, 500 would be better)

I will be buying the powder on my own and I have an ample supply of primers. I have a trimmer and most everything else for reloading, I am setup for 5.56 and 6.8SPC but I don't have dick for the 6.5CM.
I know I don't have the required number of posts, I think some of my old posts must have been deleted or something. I am able to post here so I'm guessing its ok (?). Please for the love of coffee don't ban me.