• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB - 6 Dasher hydroform die

Rimfiremike

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Starting with 6 Dasher and want to give hydroforming cases a try. (Whidden, Hornady, other?)

I know there are places to buy already formed cases, but want to try doing it myself.

If you've tried it, hate it, and want to give someone a deal on your die, I'm your guy! :)

I recommend fire forming, been there done that on hydro. Get a bottle of tylenol if you do it.

Reactions: phxfa
I have a Whidden set that I’m not going to use anymore. I bought a big bag of rubber O rings for it but the anvil piece has mushroomed out a little. Whidden sent me a second one free without hesitation. I can ship it for $110 if interested.

I have a Whidden set that I’m not going to use anymore. I bought a big bag of rubber O rings for it but the anvil piece has mushroomed out a little. Whidden sent me a second one free without hesitation. I can ship it for $110 if interested.

Thanks for the offer! I have a pending deal with 7stw, will let you know.

Reactions: JWG284