• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment Wtb 6mm creedmoor primed brass

footsteps

Private Greene
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Fellow Hide Members I have had ZERO luck in finding primers here in the Catskills or online... my next option is to buy some primed brass if possible. If u have PrimerS, would help me out I could sent you the New brass, you prime them, ship back to me... of course I will cove all the costs involved. Thanks FOOTSTEPS .

How many cases do you need primed? Large or small Primer pocket?

I'm thinking 100. I don't want to be a burden on anybody, its just to get me dialed in, keep the cyotes at bay this winter... I'll buy whatever size brass you would prefer to prime ?

I’ve got 100 new Hornady large primer that I would be willing to let go if we can work out the details. I’m not familiar with shipping ammo....That would be my concern. I’ll send you a PM to discuss.

Fellow Hide Members I have had ZERO luck in finding primers here in the Catskills or online... my next option is to buy some primed brass if possible. If u have PrimerS, would help me out I could sent you the New brass, you prime them, ship back to me... of course I will cove all the costs involved. Thanks FOOTSTEPS .
Just picked up 1000 primers on Gunbroker. There's plenty, just on the stiff side of the drink...

Reactions: footsteps