• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: 7LRM or 7SAUM hunting setup

Trevor300wsm

Team Pantydropper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Please read this first bit carefully before posting anything you have for sale. I’m looking for a purpose built long range hunting rifle in the above listed calibers. ***I have access to all the build components on the shelf currently and two very good friends that are badass gunsmiths. I’m not looking to buy your $4K+ rifle. It doesn’t matter to me what you spent on it. All that matters is what I could have it built for. Please don’t take me as being an asshole (more than I already am) on this. I’m just making it very clear upfront that I’m looking for a “good deal” simply to save me some time.

7LRM or 7SAUM

24”-26” barrel
    Barreled actions are always welcome as I have plenty of stocks available.
    Barrel needs to be less than a Rem Varmint or fluted well. Not looking to tote that much weight. Been there and done that. Never again.
    Less than 200 rounds if it’s used
    Brass/dies always a plus
    Not looking for any chassis builds or heavy tactical stocks

****If the guy that bought my LA Precision 7SAUM that was patriot brown with a black EH1 stock sees this and still has it, I’d love to have it back if you don’t want it.

Thanks.