• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 7mm Rem Mag Brass and dies

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Good afternoon,

I am dipping my toes into the big boy cartridge game and going to be the proud father of a new to me 7mm Rem Mag in the not too distant future. I would also like to assist you Hide folks out in finding a home for those pesky 7mm Rem Mag brass and reloading dies you have which are just collecting dust.

Looking for 50+ piece lots of once fired brands of Hornady, Federal, Nosler, Winchester, Remington, Norma.

Dies, well, I have my personal preferences (Lee!! LoL). I'll essentially consider and possibly take whatever you got. I'm not a benchrest shooter... more like "minute of empty beer keg or full size IPSC plate 1k" kind of shooter.

Shoot me a PM and we'll arrange me giving you money for things.

Be safe out there!!

If I were you I would wait for adg to come out with theirs. Their 300 win mag brass has proven to be on par with Lapua both in quality and just plain tough shit.

If I were you I would wait for adg to come out with theirs. Their 300 win mag brass has proven to be on par with Lapua both in quality and just plain tough shit.

I'm basically going to use this used brass I get to burn the barrel out and get comfortable with shooting a Magnum (i.e. can't cheat on form/body positioning like with a 6.5 Creed).