• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB 7mm SAUM brass

Schmo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2022
Arkansas
Looking to buy 7mm SAUM brass for my new build. Will consider once fired brass as well. Preferably ADG, but will consider other brands as well.

@jimp posted 5k pieces (3k Norma / 2k Rem) for sale earlier today, but that listing is now gone. Check with him.

Looks like he was hacked. Has not posted anything for over a year then he has 5000 pieces of unicorn brass.
Hi, I was not hacked. It was turning into a "Hey can I get 100." I would be driving to fed ex every day to deal with it. I had a major neck surgery so i've been laid up. When I mend you are all welcome to PM me. The story is I put in orders for the brass a LONG time ago when RBros built me a 7Saum for hunting. I ended up with crates of Norma back when it was stuck on boats and couldn't get into the country. I had money and I bought two 1500 piece crates. I then had 2k pieces of stock Remington ammo that I had copper creek take apart, trim, prep and send back to me. I loaded 500 rounds to my hunting spec which is a 180 HVLD with 61.5 gr of RL26. I need no more than that for my purpose.

Looking to buy 7mm SAUM brass for my new build. Will consider once fired brass as well. Preferably ADG, but will consider other brands as well.

I have some ADG 6.5 Saum that I could let go of. I had been necking it up, but then my order of 7 Saum came in.

Hi, I was not hacked. It was turning into a "Hey can I get 100." I would be driving to fed ex every day to deal with it. I had a major neck surgery so i've been laid up. When I mend you are all welcome to PM me. The story is I put in orders for the brass a LONG time ago when RBros built me a 7Saum for hunting. I ended up with crates of Norma back when it was stuck on boats and couldn't get into the country. I had money and I bought two 1500 piece crates. I then had 2k pieces of stock Remington ammo that I had copper creek take apart, trim, prep and send back to me. I loaded 500 rounds to my hunting spec which is a 180 HVLD with 61.5 gr of RL26. I need no more than that for my purpose.
So are you selling the Norma brass? If yes then what is the minimum quantity you are selling?