• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: 7mm08 Supplies

Bully

Private, in so many ways...
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2014
NJ
Howdy all.
I’m looking for 50-100 pieces of 7mm-08 brass and a set of dies. Could also use bullets.
Brass: virgin, 7-08 headstamp preferred
Dies: FL. No interest in neck sizing.
Bullets: 135-145gn hunting bullets.
I don’t need anything “fancy” as this is for a hunting rifle that won’t see tons of use. If you have anything shoot me a PM. Thank you.

I have an unopened bag of 100 pieces of brass (will have to double check brand) and a set of Hornady Custom Grade dies. I'll dig around and see what bullets I have, but if you're interested let me know.

I have an unopened bag of 100 pieces of brass (will have to double check brand) and a set of Hornady Custom Grade dies. I'll dig around and see what bullets I have, but if you're interested let me know.
Let me know. Thanks.

I have a die set, selection of bullets and probably 200 brass. 100 once fired sized and primed and 100 lapua brand new. I can take pictures of what i have tomorrow and send to you

Found what I need for now.
Thanks all.